Checklist and Guide Library for Business
Read or download these helpful items from our checklist and guide library to assist you in managing your business. Check back periodically as we are always adding more valuable resources!
- COVID-19 Payroll and HR Resources – articles and links to help businesses navigate the impact of the coronavirus outbreak.
- The Complete Guide to Small Business Payroll: A comprehensive guide to the payroll, tax, and HR issues affecting small businesses.
- Protecting Your State Unemployment Insurance Rate: Develop documentation to successfully contest unemployment claims and protect your SUI rate.
- Year End Checklist: A useful guide to preparing your business for the end of the year.
Human Capital Management
- The Complete Guide to Human Capital Management (HCM): A comprehensive guide to understanding HCM and its benefits, prioritizing your needs, what to ask an HCM vendor, and much more.
- Keys to a Successful HCM Implementation: Once you’re ready for an HCM solution, this guide will go through the steps necessary to get your system up and running smoothly.
- New York Sexual Harassment Prevention Resources: Find all the information you need to comply with the new laws affecting every employer in New York State. Get helpful links to model policies and training programs, FAQs, and more.
- New York Paid Family Leave Resources: Find all the information you need to comply with this law affecting just about every employer in New York State. Read helpful articles and FAQs, and download a handy infographic.
- Affordable Care Act for Employers: Download this comprehensive guide to what the ACA is, which employers are affected, compliance requirements, reporting requirements, and more.
- Navigating the Employer Mandate: Understanding this aspect of the Affordable Care Act will help businesses figure out what their responsibilities are.
Human Resource Issues
- Anti-Bullying Policy Template: Customize this for your organization to help implement a zero-tolerance policy for abusive conduct in the workplace.
- Bring Your Own Device Policy Template: Companies that allow employees to use their personal electronic devices for work need a comprehensive policy to ensure that the company’s data is well protected.
- Employee Handbook Acknowledgment Form: Requiring employees to sign the employee handbook acknowledgment form demonstrates that the employee has received the handbook and acknowledges the workplace policies.
- Employee Records Filing Checklist: Stay compliant with these best practices and guidance on proper recordkeeping.
- Performance Appraisal Checklist: Performance management is most effectively applied when managers and employees are in constant alignment and mutual agreement with overall goals.
- Pregnancy Discrimination in the Workplace: Guidelines on how to help your company stay out of legal trouble when it comes to pregnancy discrimination.