HR Project Work
GTM’s HR Project Work service provides HR consultants that are available on an as- needed basis to provide HR expertise on a wide variety of projects. Our consultants can perform project-based work as an extension of your current HR staff, contribute special expertise, or provide solutions to specific HR needs.
Benefits of our HR Project Service
- Control your costs – you’ll save money on hiring HR personnel
- Alleviate your HR challenges by referring them to an expert
- Increase your efficiencies with our HR project management expertise
- Expert guidance and advice from Certified Human Resource professionals
- Frees up time to focus on your business productivity and strategic activities
How it Works
Our consultants can help with a number of HR needs as they arise. Examples of HR projects include:
- ACA/ADA/FMLA/PFL processes and guidance
- Building an HR strategic plan
- Career mapping and succession planning
- Compensation systems
- Compliance and Managerial training
- Desk Audits and Workflow Analysis’
- Disk Assessments
- Discipline/Performance improvement
- Employee benefits design
- Employee Handbooks
- Engagement surveys
- HR Audits
- Internal investigations
- Leave of Absences Tracking
- New Hire orientation programs
- Payroll Conversions
- Performance management systems
- Procedural manuals
- Wage and hour audit (FLSA)
Our HR Consultants bring value to your company by finding ways to lower costs and streamline processes.
HR services are offered through GTM HR Consulting Inc.
Request more information and a free consultation about our consulting services.