Organizational Development Services
Organizational Development (OD) is the practice of changing people and organizations for positive growth.
Our Organizational Development Practitioners help companies manage change and align people, process, and practices for success.
In its simplest form, OD work aims to be a catalyst that helps your organization get from where it is today to its desired state. Let us help you get there.
Organizational Development Activities
In practice, Organizational Development can take on many forms, and typical OD activities can include some of the following:
- Functional relationship development, job descriptions, reporting relationships
- Mission vision, values, change management
Management and Leadership competency
- Career development, coaching and training
- Team building, talent management
- Training, e-learning, talent management, career development
- Succession, career mapping, assessments