HCM Solutions – Time and Attendance
Take the hassle out of collecting, tracking, and reporting time
If you’re manually tracking employee time or using a third-party solution to manage your time and attendance, you need to see what a difference our HCM time and attendance module can make. isolved® fully integrates with the other features, which means no more exporting, importing, or duplicate data entry. All of your time-tracking needs are managed right within the system.
Features and Benefits:
- Drag, move, copy, and change time
- Easy allocation of hours
- Daily, weekly, or pay period view
- Time card alerts
- Single screen view with hours totals and earning codes
- Mobile Punch GPS Data
- Only setup data once as everything is from one data source
- See earnings codes on check stubs
- Easy payroll closing at the click of a button in just minutes
- Comp time management
Scheduling & Attendance Module
For many managers and supervisors, scheduling employees and tracking their attendance are some of the most difficult and time-consuming aspects of their jobs. isolved Time: Scheduling & Attendance Module is now available to help reduce the time spent on employee scheduling and tracking attendance. This new module allows you to easily build employee schedules, monitor attendance, and compare schedules vs. time worked. And because it is native to isolved, all data is immediately accessible for accurate payroll processing.
Time Card Features
- Employers and supervisors can see a schedule layer on the employee’s timecard, allowing for immediate access to see whether that employee worked his or her shift, reported in late or out early, or missed the shift altogether.
- New alerts are available for In Late, In Early, Under Hours, Over Hours, Out Early, Out Late, Unscheduled Absence, Out of Schedule, In Grace, Out Grace, and Custom Options.
Attendance Rule Setup
Users can build customized attendance rules based on their criteria and assign employees to the appropriate shifts.
With the introduction of isolved’s Attendance Module, you are now able to accommodate three different types of schedules: Single Shift, Open Shift, and Multi-Shift.
- Ability to filter employees while scheduling
- Hours – 12, 24, 48, and 72 (Gantt Style)
- Days – 7, 14, 21, 28 , 42 (Day view)
- Shows both absences and holidays on the schedule
- Copy and/or move shifts from one employee to another
- Copy a single employee schedule to multiple employees
- Copy all employees’ schedules forward
- Click and drag select for adding a shift to a single employee
- New Scheduling Reports: Employee Attendance Variance, Employee Attendance Report and Employee Attendance Export
Get real-time access to your time and attendance data.
You’ll be surprised at the savings you’ll get with a fully integrated HCM solution. But don’t take our word for it – use this HCM ROI calculator to see how much you can save each year by using our HCM solution instead of doing it all on your own.
Request a free consultation and demo to learn more about how this technology can help your business grow.
Refer a business and earn rewards
Calculate How Much You'll Save With Our HCM Solution
Download Our HCM Brochure
Download the Complete Guide to HCM
Download Keys to Successful HCM Implementation
Download Recruitment, Onboarding, and Engagement in 2021
Stay up to date with our newsletter