Payroll Solutions for the Professional Services Industry
Maintain compliance and simplify the tasks associated with managing a professional services firm with isolved, a comprehensive human capital management platform designed with your needs in mind.
One of the most complex aspects of running a professional services firm is managing the labor. Tracking attendance and hours worked, managing schedules, and handling payroll are just a few of the tasks that challenge owners and managers of these firms, taking many hours every week. isolved provides much-needed efficiencies that simplify these tasks, at a price point that’s perfect for any size firm.
You can minimize the time you spend on your daily tasks while improving accuracy with isolved. This cloud-based solution handles payroll, HR, time, and benefits enrollment as its core functionalities. Additional features make it easier to find and bring on new hires, roll out training to the entire organization, and create a more engaging culture, all in a single technology.
Your benefits with isolved:
- Ability to obtain detailed metrics and measurements for human capital management
- Less worry about compliance with requirements and regulations
- Improved employee engagement
- Labor data available in real time to make informed business decisions
- All information in one place, eliminating importing/exporting and duplicate data entry
- Robust reporting to verify accuracy in real time:
- Retirement reports
- Tax reports
- Preview reports
- Applicant tracking and paperless electronic onboarding
- General ledger export
- Executive dashboard for at-a-glance metrics
- Electronic open enrollment, carrier feeds, and COBRA integration available
- Learning management system with topics pertinent to your industry
Focus on your professional services firm with simplified processes.
For more information on how GTM can transform the way you operate your professional services business, request a free consultation and demo.