Payroll Solutions for the Engineering Industry
Operating an engineering firm is complex and managing the labor is one of the chief reasons why. Tracking attendance and hours worked, managing employee schedules, and ensuring compliance with regulations are just a few of the tasks that challenge engineer firm owners and managers, taking many hours each week. isolved provides those needed efficiencies—and at a price point that’s perfect for a small-to-midsized firm.
You can minimize the time spent on these tasks, while improving accuracy, with isolved. This cloud-based solution offers payroll, time tracking, HR, benefit enrollment, applicant tracking and onboarding, and more, all available one technology. Say goodbye to tedious manual processes and complicated, disparate tools that require importing and exporting and duplicate data entry.
Your benefits with isolved:
- Ability to approach Human Capital Management like a project with metrics and measurements
- Less worry about governmental compliance
- Higher level of employee engagement and teamwork
- View labor data in real time and make informed business decisions
- Quickly find and recruit top candidates
- Track labor across jobs and projects
- Any combination of labor cost reporting across labor levels, jobs, and projects for any date range
- isolved GO mobile app
- Clock in and out from multiple office locations or job sites
- Create and submit time off requests
- Paperless onboarding
- Executive dashboard for instant metrics
- General ledger export
- Electronic open enrollment, carrier feeds, and COBRA integration available
- Available value-added bundles to create the perfect system for your engineering firm
Stay focused on building plans without worrying about time tracking or job costing.
For more information on how GTM can transform the way you operate your engineering firm, request a free consultation and demo.