Payroll Solutions for the Car Dealership Industry
Operating an auto dealership requires careful precision and staying on top of a variety of tasks. Finding and using all available efficiencies is one key for success. For HR, payroll, time tracking, and benefits, isolved provides those needed efficiencies—and at a price point that’s perfect for a small-to-midsized car dealership.
This cloud-based solution offers payroll, time tracking, onboarding, and ACA compliance all in one technology. Say goodbye to tedious manual processes and complicated, disparate tools that require importing and exporting and duplicate data entry.
Your benefits with isolved:
- More time to focus on growing your business and developing new revenue streams
- Less worry about governmental compliance
- Higher level of employee engagement reduces employee turnover
- View labor data in real time and make informed business decisions
- Streamline HR, improving your bottom line
- Mitigate risk through isolved Legal
- HCM metrics and analytics to elevate HR to a strategic level for your business
- More time to focus on training your staff to elevate your customer experience
- Scalability of system to grow with your dealership
- Ease of use for employee/supervisor/ manager self-service
- isolved Hire for recruiting qualified candidates
- Paperless, quick and painless onboarding
- Candidates apply in 3 minutes
- isolved GO mobile app
- Employee access to schedules, pay history, time off requests, and more
- Rich compliance reporting
- Executive Dashboard to control labor costs and OT
- Real-time manager portal
- Certified payroll
- Labor allocation tracking
- OSHA management and reporting
- Tracking Worker’s Compensation
- Integrate with dealership management software for GL, time, and commission data
Manage automotive sales and service without worrying about time tracking or job costing.
For more information on how GTM can transform the way you operate your auto dealership, request a free consultation and demo.