Because Life is Unpredictable
Anyone can be caught off guard by an unexpected illness or injury. Employers and employees alike benefit from household employee healthcare coverage. That’s because a health insurance policy:
- Helps you attract and retain top employees.
- Protects employees financially. Healthcare coverage limits out-of-pocket costs, protects assets, and safeguards future earnings.
- Covers more than just injury and illness. It’s not just the emergencies that insurance covers, it’s also the preventative healthcare needed to safeguard against future health problems, eliminating surprise illnesses and the resulting absenteeism.
- Can be surprisingly affordable. When employers make contributions toward premiums, your employee can pay low monthly payments.
GTM partners with eHealth Insurance Services and United Health Oxford to offer health insurance for individuals and families, including:
- Health Insurance
- Short-term Health Insurance
- Student Health Insurance
- Health Savings Accounts
- Dental Insurance
- Dental Discount Cards
Let us guide you through the insurance rules and regulations in your state, and find the best healthcare plan or products for you and your employees.
Health Benefit Options Comparison Chart
This chart will help you compare the various plans and select one that will best meet the needs of your employee.
|Employer tax savings|
|Employee tax savings|
|Covers out-of-pocket expenses|
|Covers insurance premiums|
|Used to purchase health insurance|
|Contribution limits||$2,700||No limit||$3,500 single
|Pairings||N/A||Group plan||High-deductible plan||Individual plans||Group plan|
|Coverage restrictions||None||Must cover at least two employees||None||None||None|
Household Employee Benefits & Insurance
Talk to an Expert
Our insurance experts are available to discuss your health insurance needs and help you get started with health insurance for your household employees.