Household HR Services
Household employment is a business. It is the smooth and sound operation of your most important organization – your home. It is also your employee’s livelihood. Neither your household nor your employee’s livelihood should be taken lightly.
It’s not enough to simply hire an employee. To ensure a safe and happy home, you must ensure a safe and happy workplace, which can be accomplished by following and implementing human resource practices in your household.
GTM Household HR services
- Household HR Handbook – How to Hire a Nanny: Your Complete Guide to Finding, Hiring, and Retaining Household Help (2nd edition), written by GTM Founder and CEO Guy Maddalone, provides guidance and insight on household employment practices. Get practical insight on best HR practices for managing household employees.
- GTM Household Employee Documents – includes a customized employee handbook, job description, work agreement and confidentiality agreement written especially for the household employment industry.
- GTM HR Helpdesk – With a subscription to this service, household human resources questions can be telephoned or emailed to our Helpdesk. Helpdesk hours: Mon-Fri, 8:30am-5.00pm EST.
- GTM HR Consultations – For the more detailed issues, our GTM HR consultants are available on an hourly consultation basis. With many years of experience in HR and knowledge about household employment, GTM experts will help you find solutions to problems and advise on best practice and employment regulations as it applies to your situation.
- GTM Employee Background Check– Select from array of services including; criminal checks, credit checks, driving records, social security tracking, and reference checking.
- GTM Immigration Check – Using the E-Verify program, we verify the employment eligibility of employees after hire to determine whether the information matches government records and whether the new hire is authorized to work in the United States.
- GTM Employer Continuing Education – With a variety of household employer seminars available ranging from industry trends and tips, best practice, HR issues, plus educational materials and seminars, GTM Education makes every household employer’s role a little easier.
GTM Household HR gives employers guidelines on how to implement easy and useful human resources practices in their households to better manage their employees and as a result help make their life as an employer much easier.
If you have any questions or would like to set up human resource benefits for your household, contact us today.