Senior Care Tax and Payroll Services

They took care of you – now you want to take care of them. Hiring the right caregiver for a spouse or elderly parent means that your loved one can continue to live at home, in an active, safe, and supported environment.

GTM’s services feature our professional expertise in household payroll processing, tax compliance, and insurance offerings, and come with ongoing, unparalleled customer service and support.

Do You Need to Pay Senior Care Tax?

You likely need to pay senior care taxes if you employing any of the following workers either full-time or part-time:

  • Elder care companion
  • Home assistant
  • Adult day care provider
  • Home health aide
  • Combination roles, such as a housekeeper/home health aide.

Our experts help you manage the tax rules and regulations that come with every home-based care situation, and help you manage your elder care tax and payroll.

Watch Our Video: Your Household Payroll and Taxes Made Easy

Download: EasyPay for

In-Home Senior Care

Service Plans for Senior Care Tax and Payroll

Contact Us

We can help you determine your senior care tax and payroll needs:

Call Us
(800) 929-9213

Mon – Thurs 8:30 am – 8 pm ET
Fri 8:30 am – 6 pm ET

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This