2014 Minimum Wage Increases
Beginning January 1, 2014 (unless otherwise noted), several states and cities will be raising their minimum wage. Please see the list below to ensure you are compliant with the wage laws in your state. Click each state or city name to see articles or announcements about their respective wage increases.
Arizona minimum wage will rise to $7.90.
California minimum wage to rise to $9.00 (effective 7/1/14).
Colorado minimum wage proposed to rise to $8.00.
Connecticut minimum wage will rise to $8.70.
Florida minimum wage will rise to $7.93.
Missouri minimum wage will rise to $7.50.
Montana minimum wage will rise to $7.90.
New Jersey minimum wage will rise to $8.25.
New York minimum wage to rise to $8.00 (effective 12/31/13).
Ohio minimum wage will rise to $7.95.
Oregon minimum wage will rise to $9.10.
Rhode Island minimum wage will rise to $8.00.
Vermont minimum wage will rise to $8.73.
Washington minimum wage will rise to $9.32.
California: San Francisco minimum wage to rise to $10.74.
California: San Jose minimum wage to rise to $10.15.
New Mexico: Albuquerque minimum wage to rise to $8.60.
Washington: SeaTac minimum wage to rise to $15.00.
Please contact GTM’s Household Employment Experts for more information.
2 Responses to “2014 Minimum Wage Increases”
Recent Blog Posts
- The IRS defines a household employer as any per...
- On August 21, 2015, the U.S. Court of Appeals r...
- CLIFTON PARK, NY – (August 20, 2015) R...
- Q: My nanny wants to get a tattoo. Can I ask h...
- When the Affordable Care Act (ACA) went into ef...
- Home Care Final Rule Approved - GTM Payroll Services on Home Care Final Rule Update
- Employee Vs Independent Contractor Nanny | maps - fresh contractors reviews on Employee vs. Independent Contractor: Classifying Your Nanny
- Tattoo Policy for Nannies - GTM Payroll Services on Dress Code for Nannies
- Affordable Care Act Changes May Affect Household Employers on Insurance Quote Request
- Affordable Care Act Changes for Household Employers - GTM Payroll on Insurance Quote Request
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- April 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- November 2012