Nanny Tax Calculator for Household Employers
Our nanny tax calculator will help you estimate:
- Your tax responsibility as a household employer
- Potential tax breaks
- Tax withholdings for your employee
- Standard hourly rate of pay
- Overtime hourly rate of pay (according to their weekly gross pay)
This nanny tax calculator should be used as a means for obtaining an estimate of tax liabilities but should not be used as a replacement for formal calculations and does not constitute the provision of tax or legal advice. The user assumes all responsibility and liability for its use.
Knowing the difference between gross and net pay is important when negotiating a salary for your domestic employee. Learn why in this brief video.
Stay up to date with our Free Newsletter
Free Resources on Household Employment
- Nanny Tax Calculator
- Nanny Tax Guide
- Tax Forms
- Tax Calendar for Household Employment
- Free eBook Chapter: Managing Payroll and Taxes
- Payroll & Holiday Calendar
- Guides & Checklists
- Employer Responsibilities
- Healthcare Reform
- Domestic Workers' Rights
- Workers' Compensation Requirements
- Government Websites for Household Employers
Let us help you determine your nanny tax and payroll needs.