To assist first responders who continue to report to work and may need to hire an in-home caregiver to look after their children, GTM Payroll Services is offering a “Nanny Payroll Relief Package.”
If daycare centers and schools are closed, in-home care may be the only option for first responders who have children at home.
The offer* includes:
- Free setup of a nanny payroll account (including setup of federal and state tax IDs)
- 15% off monthly payroll processing fees
- Free virtual medicine service for their nanny
- Complimentary, no-obligation consultation with a household employment expert
- Referrals to GTM’s placement agency partners to help facilitate the hiring of a nanny
With this offer, first responders can save more than $350 while also relieving some of the hassles associated with hiring a nanny and paying employees the right way.
In this difficult and unsettled time, finding and employing a nanny can be a challenge. With our expertise in the industry and comprehensive payroll solutions, we can give first responders much needed peace of mind knowing they can hire and pay a nanny without worry.
GTM’s virtual medicine service provides 24/7 access to a physician by phone, secure messaging or video while avoiding visits to overcrowded and overwhelmed health clinics. Members can get answers and advice for simple or complex medical questions, schedule a consult, and share pictures or videos with a doctor. It’s ideal for seeking medical care during a time of social distancing.
First responders can call (800) 929-9213 for more information and to speak with a household employment expert.
GTM’s comprehensive payroll service includes:
- Direct deposit (at no extra charge) to make payday even easier
- Tax withholdings that are automatically calculated
- Taxes filed on time, every time – 100% guaranteed
- Secure online account management and employee self-service
It’s one call for all your tax, payroll, insurance, employee benefit, and compliance needs.
* New customers only. Not to be combined with any other offer.