GTM Welcomes Families of Nannies By Noa!
Spend More Time with Your Family – Leave Household Tax and Payroll to Us
GTM Payroll Services will pay your nanny with direct deposit or check, withhold and remit taxes, and take care of any other compliance requirements like workers’ compensation insurance. All backed by an unparalleled level of customer service and support from a team of household employment experts.
GTM Makes Nanny Tax and Payroll Easier
Let us simplify your life with a complete solution for all your nanny payroll needs.
Only GTM offers one call for all:
Comprehensive payroll services – Online and mobile access to your client portal with free direct deposit.
100% guaranteed on-time tax filings – Quarterly, annual, state and federal taxes filed on time, every time.
Compliance with tax, wage and labor laws – Exceptional support team helps you stay legal, avoid fines and penalties, and protect your family and nanny.
Workers’ compensation insurance – A policy may be required in your state but we have you covered from obtaining your policy to managing audits and invoices.
Employee benefits – Attract and retain your best nannies with employee benefits like health, dental, and vision insurance; concierge medicine; retirement plans; and more.
The Benefits for You of Paying Nanny Taxes
- Attract Higher Quality Employees
- Work with a Happier Employee
- Avoid State and Federal Fines and Penalties
- Reduce the Risk of an Audit
- Take Advantage of Tax Savings
- Enjoy Peace of Mind
The Benefits for Your Employee of Being Paid “On the Books”
- Verifiable Income
- Legal Employment History
- Unemployment Benefits
- Social Security and Medicare Benefits
- Workers’ Compensation Benefits
Download: EasyPay for Nanny Tax & Payroll
Understand State Household Employment Laws
Household employers in New York State must pay nannies and household workers according to state regulations:
- Minimum Wage: In New York City, the current minimum wage is $15/hour for small employers; $15/hour in Long Island and Westchester County; $13.20/hour for the rest of the state.
- Workers’ Compensation: in New York, household employers are required to have workers’ compensation insurance. Contact GTM for a price quote.
- Overtime Rules: hourly employees in New York are entitled to a special overtime pay rate of at least 1.5 times their regular hourly wage for all overtime worked, if they work more than 40 hours in a week (more than 44 hours in a week if the worker lives in their employer’s home).
- Domestic Workers’ Bill of Rights: New York has special laws that pertain to the employment of domestic workers. Read more about New York’s Domestic Workers’ Bill of Rights.