Exclusive for Sittercity families: the no-risk,
no-hassle way to pay your nanny.
If you pay your nanny $2,100 or more in a year, you’re a household employer and likely owe “nanny taxes.” Failing to pay these taxes and follow the laws around domestic employment can lead to fines and penalties on top of paying back taxes and interest.
There is an easy way. A payroll and tax service that removes the risks, hassles, and worries of paying your nanny the right way.
Find everything you need for household tax, payroll, and workers’ compensation insurance — all under one roof. Our team of household employment experts will manage your account, process your nanny payroll, handle taxes for you and your employee, and help keep you compliant with federal and state regulations. Save time and enjoy the peace of mind that everything is being taken care of for you.
Find out why Sittercity families consider GTM to be the best nanny tax & payroll service!
Call 833-796-1515 for a free, no-obligation consultation.
Quick & Easy Nanny Tax & Payroll
- GTM files your new employer forms
- Set your payroll once and forget it
- Payroll automatically processes based on standard hours
- Wages, deductions, and withholdings are auto-calculated
- Easily make adjustments online at your convenience
- Free direct deposit
- Taxes filed on time, every time — 100% guaranteed*
- Signature-ready returns
- Optional year-end tax preparation, including Schedule H, W-2 & W-3
- Workers’ compensation insurance
- Health insurance, 401k plan, and other employee benefits
Superior Level of Support
- Concierge-level customer service
- Wide range of household employment experts
- Help with any question or task
- Unlimited support calls, emails, and live chats
Secure Online Access
- Account access via web or mobile device
- Easily enter employee hours from anywhere
- Highest levels of data security including two-factor authentication
- Self-service employee portal w/access to paystubs and W-2
* OUR GUARANTEE: If you receive a notice from the IRS, or any other tax agency, based on a filing that GTM Payroll Services made, we’ll work with the agency on your behalf to resolve the issue. If we’re at fault, we’ll pay all the associated penalties and fines.